The Products module can combine Product Listing information from marketplaces such as Amazon, Rakuten, Takealot and Walmart alongside your direct-to-consumer websites powered by platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce, creating a unified view to ascertain stock levels and issues across multiple channels.
These helpful hints, combined with historical information, assist you in planning when to replenish products before the Days of Stock Remaining reaches zero. Your retail performance will improve by solving these problems and improving internal processes. Over time, you should see fewer out-of-stock alerts and higher Buy Box Scores.
Once connected, you can utilise Ignite to quickly:
- Track stock levels for a particular Product.
- Forecast when to restock a Product to avoid going out-of-stock.
- Identify stock which Amazon unsuccessfully received at their Fulfillment Centre, causing it to become stranded and illegible for sale.
- Find Products or Variations with a low stock turn rate and Excess Stock causing higher Amazon Warehouse storage costs. Additionally, you can see your Unit Available split by Inventory Age quintile. These categories group units aged 0-90, 91-180, 181-270, 271-365 and 365+ days, respectively.
- Find the Products with Low Traffic or Low Conversion issues, highlighting those which would benefit from updated content to improve search discoverability and conversion rate.
- Lastly, you can monitor your Buy Box Score ownership and find the Business Names or Merchant IDs of other 3rd Party Sellers winning the Buy Box for your product listings.
To learn more, please check out the following Guides, FAQs and Definitions lists.